Best Paper Award
ESCON wants to acknowledge students’ dedication to research and the quality of their work.
PhD students are encouraged to apply for the Best Paper Award.
The Best Paper Award winner will be invited to present their paper in a plenary session at ESCON 2022 in Milano.
To be eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be a PhD student or have been awarded a doctoral degree in 2022.
- Be the first author of the submitted paper (the paper should not be published).
- Choose the “Best Paper Award” in the submission form.
The selection process will unfold in three stages:
- The scientific committee will select participants for the meeting.
- The best paper award committee will evaluate the extended abstracts of accepted participants who applied for the award.
- A subset of applicants (top 3 to top 5 submissions) will be given 6 weeks to submit a full paper; one of those will be selected for the Best Paper Award.
Need more info? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org